Residential Property

Your World.Insured

Home and Content Insurance

Make your home safe with our residential property insurance.

Crichton Insurance Agency understands the importance of feeling safe and secure… We want to prepare you for the unpredictable perils; we are here to help you get coverage against natural disasters for your valuable property – your residential structures, and its contents. Items covered include:

Buildings and secondary structures
Electronic and satellite equipment
Computers and valuables such as jewelry or works of art

Under a comprehensive Home Owners Policy, residential structures and/or contents are insured against

natural disasters such as earthquake and hurricane
burglary larceny
riot or civil disturbance
malicious damage
Damage caused by falling trees, falling aerials and collision by aircraft or other areal devises

Additional cover on buildings is also available for glass, service pipes and cables. Contents insurance covers your personal items while in the home against loss or damage caused by Flood / Hurricane/ Storm / /Burglary /Housebreaking/Theft

Photographic and video equipment and more

If you don’t own your own home and you pay rent, your landlord is not responsible for your personal belongings if they become damaged. Having contents insurance will protect you and your valuable property.

Getting a homeowner’s insurance quote is easy, all you need are…

The replacement value of the property
The address of the property
The construction of the roof and wall

Get a Contents insurance quote

List of contents and their values